White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cheesecake
This is my new favorite clean treat! Sooooooo goooood!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 10 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops vanilla whey (I use Isopure Natural)
- 2 tbsp Torani white chocolate syrup (could use SF to reduced carbs/cals)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 frozen raspberries (thawed)
Preheat oven to 325. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, eggs, syrup, and vanilla in a bowl until well blended. Add whey and mix on med 2-3 min. Fold in raspberries. Spray pie plate with nonstick spray and pour in batter. Bake at 325 for 25 min. Reduce heat to 200 and bake an additional 55-60 min. Let cool in fridge for at least 2 hrs. (I prefer overnight)Serving Size: 8 slices
151 cals, 8 carbs, 13 pro, 6 fat per slice
I prefer to not use artificial sweeteners, which is why I chose to use the regular version of Torani syrup as opposed to sugar free. Just personal preference since I don’t count cals/carbs and I believe artificial sweeteners are bad for you.